Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012


Hey everyone!

2011 was a year full of surprises, some good and some bad. But I would like to welcome 2012 with open arms. I also would like to thank a number of people who have inspired me this year and since I joined the writing community.

-

Lavinia Lewis - Your Shifter's Haven books are fantastic. I love all the characters and can't wait for the next one.

Joyee Flynn - Loved the Wolf Harem books to pieces, Spencer is such a cute guy, as are Ryder, Luc, Dean and Ethan!

Amber Kell - Too many wonderful characters to mention. But I especially love Silver and Anthony, that alpha pair are brilliantly written.

Dextrousleftie - Your story about Trey and Azhim was brilliant. Please do a sequel!

Emily Carrington - Can't wait to see what happens to Luke and Mark next!

and finally to Marissa Farrar, who was kind enough to give me an Advanced Review Copy of her latest release when I asked. Your stories are brilliantly written!

-

I have been making progress with my books, but getting down to write them is easier said than done.

My new years resolution this year is to have three published novellas that have been edited and released. Considering I have two on the go now and plenty of ideas, that shouldn't be too hard. All I need is to inject some energy into my inspiration!

Thank you for all the support you have given me and if I have left anyone out, I apologise.

As a special New Years treat, I will upload the entirety of Endangered after midnight tonight.


See you soon, hopefully with more content.

Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment