Thursday 22 December 2011

Free Story #11 - Foretold (Chapter 1)

After a brief delay, here is Foretold, the sequel to Guided.

This part contains more scenes of a sexual nature. So you can't say you weren't warned. :)

-



If my life had been given a soundtrack this morning, it would have been Don't Stop Movin' by Five. I woke up today with this feeling, that better things were coming my way. In fact, that was the song playing on the radio when my alarm went off. Without looking, I pressed the mute button and got out of bed.

Yawning, I stretched and turned to face the window. Lying fast asleep on the other side of my bed was my very handsome boyfriend Doug. He was snoring as usual but I didn't have the heart to wake him up. After all, he was still recovering from the incident almost two weeks ago when he had died and come back to life.

Speaking of the incident; tonight was the night when at least part of my life would change forever. For those of you that don't know, Doug is a werewolf. And now, I am one too. Doug had bitten me. But only after some hesitation.

This was due to his ex-boyfriend almost killing us because Doug had accidentally changed him. After shooting at both me and his sister Jenna, he finally shot himself. Jenna had survived because she was a werewolf like her brother. The act of transforming me into a werewolf had returned me to full health. And given me a craving for undercooked meat. Which was not exactly a plus but an interesting addition.

It also meant that I was now immortal and could shift into a form that neither was human or wolf. It was the best possible combination of the two, combining strength with beauty. It reminded me, now I thought of it, of the drawings I had seen on deviantArt.

So now, Taylor Michaels, all around nice guy and supermarket clerk was no longer a human but a werewolf. How I was going to explain this to my family, especially my grandmother, wasn't going to be easy. But I knew that it had to be done.

Doug was going to come with me, so it would be a lot easier.

But I thought it would be best to show them after I had transformed for the first time. So I would be able to prove to them that it had happened. Not that they would have needed any proof, but so I didn't make them worried by botching up my transformation. My first was tonight when the moon came from behind the clouds.

It happened to coincide with one of my work shifts up at the pub. But thankfully Larry, one of the regular bar staff had stepped in for me. He completely understood my situation, due to the fact he was a wereleopard. Not by birth, but his girlfriend had bitten him about thirty years ago.

Unfortunately, she had been shot by a hunter and died. It took him a long time to get over her death, which he mostly spent on the mountains of Snowdonia. But thankfully, a local pack of wereleopards had taken him in and given him the therapy he desperately needed.

He was now married to the one who had saved his life, a young dual named Alexandria. In the world of were-animals, a dual was the slang term for anyone who was one of them. Alexandria was the daughter of the alpha, so it meant a lot of responsibility if he died. Meaning that Larry would automatically become the Alpha.

Larry had been only twenty five when he had been transformed so he stayed relatively the same age, as did most transformed duals. He had matured a lot in thirty years, but not enough in his opinion to take over. But respect and maturity had to be earnt, and I was sure it would be.

The first thing I had was make Doug breakfast. About five minutes later, I walked back to the bedroom was a plate loaded with a continental breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Placing it on the tray, I watched as he sniffed the aroma. Now I was a werewolf, I was beginning to smell things that I would never have noticed before.

Particularly, the stench of Doug's feet if he hadn't taken a shower. Doug blinked and he awoke. Seeing the breakfast, he got up and rubbed his eyes. He saw me smiling at him and he grinned back.

"You really mustn't spoil me you know" he said referring to the breakfast.

"I enjoyed doing it. Besides, I've already had mine"

"Really? Well would you fancy a bit of brunch?" he asked and looked down at his crotch area. I blushed when I realised what he was referring to.

But then again, who was I to refuse free sex?

Pulling back the covers, I saw his member was poking out of the hole in his boxer shorts. No doubt because he had been massaging himself during the night, it was already covered in pre. I leapt on the bed and turned myself round so Doug could unzip my trousers. He pulled out my own penis and started to suck it.

I started gorging, licking and moaning in pleasure, eager to please my lover. He repeated the gestures but with far more finesse than I could ever begin to comprehend. About five minutes later, we both came at exactly the same time. Howling with sheer ecstasy, we sucked each other dry.

When we were finished, Doug got changed into the clothes he had left on the floor whilst I carefully zipped up my trousers. Having seen There's Something About Mary, I was taking no chances.

"So, what are you up to today?" I asked my satisfied boyfriend as he scoffed down his breakfast.

"Got to meet Jenna to arrange where to meet tonight. Can't use the woods cause there's a charity camping trip there for a few days"

In case you don't know, Jenna is also Doug's alpha. That title used to belong to another alpha named Campbell but because Doug was exiled for loving a human, he had entrusted his trust in his sister. Campbell had eventually accepted both me and Doug, but only after I took a bullet for my boyfriend.

He had nursed Jenna back to health after she had been shot and because of this, the two had formed a friendship. And that friendship grew to such intensity that they fell in love. Now they were a bone fide couple and completely unashamed about it. Well Jenna was. Campbell was a little reluctant for anyone to believe he wasn't capable of emotion.

It made sense we would have to change location. Even though werewolves were forbidden to attack humans under any circumstance under pain of execution, we didn't exactly want to draw attention to the fact we existed. After a kiss and lick, Doug went out the front door and closed it behind him. As the song had predicted, better things were coming my way.

And I for one, wasn't going to miss a single moment of my new life.

About two hours later, the phone rang. It was one of my oldest friends. His name was Gordon McAlister, and he had been transformed into a vampire in a blood transfusion accident six weeks ago. Any relief or happiness I felt at hearing his voice was extinguished almost immediately by his words.

"Markus just called. He told me what happened"

For a moment I wondered what he meant. Then the shit hit the fan. I wondered how much my ex guardian had informed him about the situation but I decided to play it safe.

"How could you go and save the life of a mutt like that?"

"Didn't he tell you? That mutt as you called him is my boyfriend"

"You're dating one of those flea bitten mongrels?"

I sighed. He was one of those people.

"In case you haven't got the memo Gordy, vampires and werewolves aren't enemies. And anyway, why are you so bothered? It's not like you weren't shy who you shagged in college?"

He laughed a cruel laugh that had a dash of irony.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the old feuds. It's a personal dislike. I never liked dogs before I was changed and I don't like them now. So the fact you are dating one is a bit of a shock"

"Well I've got an even bigger shock for you. I am one now"

The line went quiet for a minute. Then when he spoke, he was choked with both shock and hatred.

"You let him bite you? Why in the world would you do that?"

"It was either that or die"

"I'd have picked the latter if I were you"

That hurt. Big time. If the words had come from anyone else but a friend I would have shrugged them off. But not this time.

"Oh would you. Well the next time, I'll let you know!"

I hung up and placed the phone back on the receiver. So now not only was my friend a racist bigot, he was suggesting I was better off not existing because of my new status? Well screw him; I didn't need friends like that.

Just then, my mobile rang. Thinking it was Gordy again, I walked over in a huff but when I picked it up, the caller ID said it was Campbell.

"Hello?" I said after pressing to accept the call.

"Hey kiddo, big night tonight" Campbell's familiar tones echoed.

"No shit, I'm itching all over" I laughed.

"You'll get used to it in time. But anyway there's something I wanted to tell you about tonight. I won't lie; it's very painful the first time"

"Like dentist painful or paper cut?"

"More like getting your nails pulled out with a pair of tweezers"

I gulped. Only out of reflex than actual fear.

"Don't worry; we'll be there by your side. All the way"

"Thanks Campbell"

Just at that point, the doorbell rang.

"I'll say bye for now. Doug will tell you where we are meeting tonight"

"Ok, see ya later"

I hung up and went to answer the door. To my surprise, it was Arc. He smiled in an embarrassed manner and walked in. Arc was the boyfriend of my witch roommate Zoe. He was also a shapeshifter that liked to take the form of a common tabby cat.

"Sorry Tay, forgot my keys again"

"You should put a bell on them" I joked.

He got the reference and rolled his eyes at the obvious pun. He went into Zoe's bedroom and came out with his keys and his jacket.

"Thanks again Tay, see ya later"

Before I could say another word, he had left.

Well that was new. I had felt happiness, anger, surprise and humour in the space of half an hour. It was like every emotion in the world had decided to make an appearance. This was slightly odd, but understandable given that I was still mostly human.

Before I could think or do anything, the door opened once more and Doug came in. He was carrying a map under his arm and had a contented expression on his face.

"Found the place" he said and placed the map on the table.

I walked over and looked at the map. After looked around, I saw the place where Doug and Campbell had marked. It was just outside a wood about a mile from the flat.

"And you're sure it's safe?" I asked him.

"Perfectly, only riff raff would go there at night" He replied.

"That makes me feel wanted"

For a second he thought I was serious. Then, the sarcasm hit home. He walked over and licked my face. I repeated the gesture and after a second we had another trademark kiss.

After the moment passed, I walked into my bedroom and looked at the notice board where I kept my photos. For a moment, I looked over each of them in turn, and smiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment