Saturday 10 December 2011

Free Story #10 - Guided (Chapter 10)


Here it is, the final part. This part contains more scenes of a sexual nature. So you can't say you weren't warned. :)
-

After blinking several times, I found myself looking at the ceiling in my living room. A quick pinch of my arm told me I was definitely awake, and alive, much to my great relief. A faint metallic smell filled the air and looking at my chest, I saw the dried blood on my chest and on most of my clothes.

I tried to move, but every bone in my body was stiff and aching. I managed to sit up after a minute of effort. Looking out the window, it was still dark, how long had I been asleep?

Looking at the clock, I noticed it was the same day; it must have been only two or three hours at best.
Campbell was asleep in one of the armchairs and Jenna was asleep in the one right by him. About three hours ago, they were sworn enemies but now, they looked long lost friends. Which judging by the kissing display only a few hours before, they probably were.

I hobbled into the kitchen and poured myself a drink of water. After drinking it and turning back to face my bodyguards, a puff of green smoke came from the corner of the room and Markus appeared with a smile. His green jacket had been changed for blue.

"How you doing?'" he asked me.

"A bit stiff but I'm ok" I replied.

Looking up at him, he looked very nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. Markus shifted quietly from one foot to the other for a few seconds.

"Seeing as how you are no longer human, you don't need me to be around anymore" he said sadly.
My jaw dropped. That was something I hadn't expected when I had agreed to become a supernatural being.

"But you'll come visit right?" I asked him.

"Course I will. But right now you need to talk to your new brethren"

He looked at me in a way that seemed to suggest it wasn't the last I would see of him. In a puff of smoke, he was gone. I heard yawning from the other side of the room so I turned away from the kitchen to look into the living room.

Campbell had woken up and Jenna followed suit a few seconds later. They smiled when they saw I was now conscious and walked over to me.

Campbell cleared his throat and finally, looked directly at me.

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot Taylor. I still can't find it in my heart to trust humans. But after what you did for Doug, it was the least we could do to make you one of us"

To see the man with a strict moral code that was Campbell being kind was a surprise. But it was nice to see all the same.

"I give you my word that if you ever need me, I'll be there"

I suspected he only was doing it because we were now the same species, but I appreciated it all the same. After all, I was going to need all the friends that were possible in this new world.

Jenna put her arm around me and let me feel the embrace I had been longing for. I hadn't realised I needed it. But clearly I had without knowing it, because I started crying into her chest.

 From nowhere, all the insecurities and sadness, as well as the happiness at being alive culminated into one. Jenna stroked my head and Campbell licked me affectionately. Not to show compassion but to reassure me that I was going to be fine. When I was finally calm, they sat me down.

They needed to talk about a few things with me. This was something I greatly appreciated and listened very intently.

"You won't shift for the first time until the first full moon after the bite, which should be in about two weeks or so" Jenna explained.

"You'll feel a little disorientated but we'll help you through it" Campbell continued.

I listened to their rules and advice very keenly. Not wanting to miss something to that would be vital to me.

Werewolves living near a town never kill on a hunt which I already knew from Doug's explanations.
But most important of all, we were never shift in front of mortals so they couldn't tell anyone of our existence.

I made note of these things and more. Then, just as I was beginning to accept it all, the door opened and closed. It was Zoe and Arc.

Arc leapt from Zoe's arms, shifted back into his human form and kissed her on the cheek. After all this time, he never ceased to amaze me.

"How you feeling Tay?" He asked me.

"Not too bad Arc, yourself?" I replied.

"Fine, just fine" He said being very nonchalant about it.

I didn't want to point out me and Doug had witnessed just how fine they were so I used my happy-go-lucky smile. I gave Zoe a look saying 'you flirt.' Being the mature young woman she was, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"How are you feeling?" Zoe asked me.

The fascination of finding out if I was alright was always standard procedure. I just wished they could do it when I wasn't in the room.

"Bit scared about my first change, but it shouldn't be too hard" I said trying to keep calm.

"You'll do fine. My aunt Amelia did. Well, until she accidentally ran into an electric fence"

Zoe blushed with embarrassment. I thought about asking how her and Arc managed to get into bed with each other, but I figured now wasn't the time for talking about relationships. Arc grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the bedroom to save her from herself.

Just then, my favourite person or should I say werewolf walked through the door.

He was still wearing the clothes that were blood stained but I didn't care in the slightest. He embraced me with a hug so strong; if I was human I would have been gasping for air. After a kiss and lick, Doug looked at me with more compassion than he had ever done before.

"I'm so sorry I had to bite you" He said. I could tell he thought I might be angry. But the truth was I wasn't.
"You saved my life. For that, I would let you bite me a hundred times" I replied. His smile widened and after another lick, he put his hand on my cheek.

"You think you're ready for the change?" he asked me.

"As long as you'll be there with me" I replied, looking into his eyes.

He brushed the side of my cheek with his hand.

"I'll be there for all time"

"Good, because so will I"

We kissed again and it felt as the whole world spun around us. Not wasting any time, I grabbed him and we ran into the bedroom. The heat of the moment took us and for the first time, I tore the clothes from Doug.
I suddenly realised that the change was starting to affect me; there was no other explanation for the way I felt. Doug seemed to recognise this, and that only made him want me more. Within minutes we were down to our birthday suits. I sniffed his body and for the first time, I gained his true scent.

The rush it gave me nearly drove me over the edge.

He gently licked my throbbing member then collapsed on the bed ready to be penetrated by my newly enhanced equipment.

A few seconds later, I was completely erect and so without any forewarning, I stuck my firm manhood into Doug. He howled with both pain and pleasure. Then he moaned as I shagged him with all my might and he massaged his throbbing manhood. About two minutes later, he fired his load onto my chest.

Having never seen his seed before, I took a deep sniff of it and felt my sexual arousal rise once more. About thirty seconds later, I could feel myself getting close to the edge.

Then, just as I reached climax, Doug extended his fangs and bit me on the leg. The sudden rush intensified the orgasm tenfold.

I howled with pleasure. And because I had been transformed into a werewolf, it was a real wolven howl. It emerged with such force that if I wasn't overcome with endorphins, I would have been scared of waking the neighbours. 

My hot seed filled Doug and he moaned with pleasure right until I pulled myself from his perfectly formed body. When I came out of the bedroom a few minutes later, Campbell and Jenna were still there. Before I could say a word, more howling reached our ears.

"We've got to go. Pack business" he said. He shook mine and Doug's hand, hugged Jenna lightly and walked over to the front door, opening it and carefully walked out onto the pavement. I waved and closed the door, making sure to lock it firmly.

After a few minutes of talking, Jenna decided to leave as well because she had to open her shop for stocktaking. After the door had closed on her, that left the four of us alone.

I was sure that Stephen wouldn't be coming back tonight because he had reconciled with his dad. Doug had to be up early in the morning for work so he went to bed. I stayed up a little while longer.

After getting myself a drink, I stood on the balcony of the flat; I looked out over the town in the midnight hour. I knew that life was going to be different, it was going to be frightening, but it was also going to be better. I knew that over time, I would learn the ways of being a werewolf but for now, I just needed to sleep.

As I said before, I'll never forget the day I first Doug. If I hadn't, I wouldn't know the real meaning of love.
As I kissed him for the last time that night before I got into bed, I felt something happen inside me. I realised that I wanted to spend every living moment with the werewolf lying beside me. It was as if I had been guided to this moment since the day I was born.

In that moment, I knew that I had imprinted on Doug.

-

Hope you enjoyed the book. If you did, please download for free and review if you can and or want to.

The next part in their story will take place very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment