Thursday 1 December 2011

Free Story #6 - Guided (Chapter 6)


A quick warning before this part. This scene contains a scene of sexual interaction between two males. Personally I find it hot, but you may not. If you don't, please don't criticise the people who like this kind of content. We don't criticise straight sex. :)

Anywho, on with the tale of Taylor and Doug ...

-

I woke up the next day to find myself lying in bed with Doug lying asleep beside me. He looked so handsome and peaceful without his clothes on I didn't have the heart to wake him. Just lying there watching the breath leave and enter his body was enough. A warm body weaved around my legs making my jump a foot in the air. I lent down, to find it was only Arc. He must have snuck in through the window.

After tapping him on the nose for coming in through such a dangerous route, I opened my bedroom door and scooted him out.

"Morning'" came Doug's voice from the other side of the room. He was awake and already dressed. That was quick. He put my boxer shorts in the small washing basket just by my bed. Zoe had tried to wash them using magic at first but she always made the shirts shrink or the blue socks to turn bright orange.

"Morning" I replied.

The Calvin Klein had worn off so I could only faintly smell the wild smell of his other form. But that smell alone was powerful enough to give me a small erection. Doug smiled when he saw it and I blushed in spite of my own desperate longing to remain nonchalant at the fact that a guy was checking out my package.

"No need to be embarrassed, I see it all the time. Every guy within five metres of me gets one if they smell it. Just the way it is" Doug seemed to be very matter of fact about explaining it.

He must have needed to explain a few things to his former lovers, not the least of which turning into a half man half wolf. There was one thing that I needed to know above all else.

I wasn't sure if he wanted to tell me but I had to know in some way if it was possible, even though Markus said it wasn't I needed to hear it from him.

"So, can you turn someone into a werewolf?"

Doug looked surprised at the question but he obliged me with an answer.

"Only if I bite someone in animal form. And only if they aren't a supernatural being" he answered. He seemed to be rather touchy on the subject. I looked at him with an air of sympathy. When he noticed this, he sighed.

"About thirty years ago, I went out with a guy who I thought I loved and thought he loved me. I accidentally bit him and he transformed into a werewolf.

My pack hadn't told me about this so I was freaked out"

"But not as much as he was. He shouted at me that i was a freak and that he never wanted to see me again. I went to find him to apologise but he had disappeared"

A shrill gasp came from my mouth without me even knowing it had left till I heard the after effect of it. Doug looked both emotionally drained and relieved and a few silent tears had spilled onto his cheek. I realised I must have been the first person he had told the story to because it seemed to have been locked inside for a long time.

I patted him gently on the back and he licked my neck gently to ease some of the stress.

Part of me didn't like the lick but the other half of me told me it was the way that werewolves showed affection. I licked his neck gently and kissed him on the cheek.

"It wasn't your fault no one told you" I reassured him.

"I know, I spoke to a counsellor a few weeks later and we sorted it out" Doug replied.

It seemed like he was over it but the harsh lesson had remained. Somehow I knew that he would never put me in that situation. Deciding that a change of subject was in order, I cleared my throat.

"So, what are you to this afternoon?"

"Me and the pack are going for a drink" Doug replied.

I didn't know why, but I was surprised. I mean after all they were human most of the time and they must have lives beyond the usual circle of friends. He looked at my face and saw my surprise.

"Yeah, is it so wrong?" he asked me in a false tone that could have been interpreted as 'So what?'.

"No of course not"

I tried to picture what would happen if a werewolf got drunk and the image wasn't pleasant. Remembering how one Christmas, a distant aunt's poodle had got into her sherry and threw up all over the carpet, the tree and my aunt. She had taken him to AA every week thereafter until she had got a caution from the police and had been sectioned for carrying out the practice in her local church.

"Alcohol has no effect on us, it just passes through" he said giving me the information I was going to ask for. At least that was something I wouldn't have to worry about at three in the morning.

I sat on the bed next to him then kissed him. He repeated the gesture.

After a make out session, the smell of dry pheromones reached my nostrils. My already straining morning erection grew larger. Doug bent down, released my quaking member from my trousers and took it in his mouth. He was an expert and his tongue hit all the right places.

He gave me pleasure I never had experienced or dreamed possible through masturbation. I moaned in pleasure as he continued to work my tool and two minutes later, I could feel myself beginning to reach the limit.

"Doug, don't stop" I moaned.

He went even faster and I moved my hips in rhythm with his tongue. The pleasure got more and more intense. Until finally, I yelled in pleasure and reached the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. He sucked me dry and as he did so, worked it over making the pleasure of the orgasm a lot more intense than I had expected.

He pulled out and wiped his mouth clean. After I got changed, Doug went to the bathroom for a wash. We went into the living room afterwards to find Arc and another cat chasing each other playfully round the room.

Still recovering from the effects of the bj, we adjourned to the kitchen and made a subpar set of American pancakes. After we wolfed down our breakfast, (no pun intended), we sat on the sofa together and placed our arms around each other and watched the two cats playing for a minute. Then without warning, the new cat flashed with light and a naked Zoe appeared.

I averted my gaze out of courtesy and covered Doug's just to be sure. I knew that was he was gay, but I wasn't going to give him the chance. Not knowing if that was selfish or being over protective, I dismissed the thought for the time being. I only removed my hand from his face once Zoe carefully put her clothes back on.

She picked up Arc and left the room very quickly. He seemed to be used to her changing because he didn't freak out. I hadn't been there the first time but Arc had gone wild when he saw what happened and it took three hours to persuade him to come out from behind the fridge. Eventually though, he had and the two became better friends.

Zoe took Arc back to her bedroom and Doug took it upon himself to wash up while I dried and put away. Doug looked at the clock and grabbed his coat from the couch.

"Sorry Taylor, I'm gonna be late for work if I stay here much longer" he asked.

He run back; gave me the usual kiss and went out the front door closing it behind him. Just when I thought it couldn't get any stranger, he had a job? I suppose he needed something to do and he couldn't just live in the woods like werewolves from mythology.

I shrugged and suddenly realised I needed to be at work too. So I quickly got dressed, said goodbye to Zoe and ran as quickly as I could back to the bar.

Arriving home after a pretty easy but draining shift, I settled onto the sofa.

I was just about to fall asleep when the doorbell rang. Walking over, I looked through the hole and saw Doug waiting patiently. I left him in and we huddled on the couch. When Arc saw my werewolf, his fur stood on end and he hissed lightly. I moved gently toward the cat to shoo him away. Doug smiled a relaxed smile at the cat and suddenly, he was calm and even lay on his lap. My boyfriend stroked him gently with his perfect hands and placed him on the floor afterward.

"So, do you have any brothers and sisters apart from Jenna?" I asked him.

"Two brothers" Doug replied.

"My father is one of the highest ranked in my old pack and my mother is one the packs surrogate parents"
He didn't look too happy with the idea of his mother being an incubation unit but common sense told me that if he didn't question the fact I shouldn't either. Common sense was a pain in the back passage but I knew it was there for a reason.

Doug turned to face the window; the moon that had not been there last night was just starting to poke from behind the thin clouds that covered the sky. A few stars and several helicopter lights twinkled in the deep black nothingness of space and he sighed. Two howling noises echoed through the window.

Not being used to it I faltered slightly and waited to hear Doug's reaction.

"I should go; Stephen and Jenna are calling me"

Carefully getting off the floor, I kissed him gently. He licked my face then gently kissed me in return. Abruptly, I stopped myself from disciplining him not to do that. I reminded myself that in his society it was a standard way of showing affection. We walked down the hall and I opened the back door to let him out. He walked through and turned to face me one last time.

"Be careful" I said to him.

"Don't worry Taylor, I'll be back" he said with more sincerity than I had ever witnessed from a man in my life.

He waved as he walked away then ducked into a nearby alleyway out of sight .Half a minute later; I heard a howling noise echo throughout the town. I knew that it was Doug, that he was safe and that it was meant for me. I somehow knew exactly what it meant and as I closed the door to the night, I spoke the four words I had been longing to say ever since I had heard the howl.

"I love you too"

Closing the door and turning to face the room. I suddenly noticed that Zoe had been spying on me the whole time we had been saying goodbye.

"He seems nice" she said.

"Nicer than all the other werewolves you've met?"

She met with quite a few super naturals here and there.

"Yeah he does. He seems to really care about you" Zoe replied.

"I guess imprinting on me kind of helped" I admitted shyly.

Zoe looked flabbergasted. Arc, who had been chewing his mouse looked at her and slapped her gently with a paw. She smiled and gently threw the mouse through the cat flap. Arc chased after it and ran through the flap almost falling off the top step.

"He imprinted on you? Well no wonder he cares about you. The imprint is the most important part of their life"

Why Zoe was repeating her textbooks to me I wasn't sure but she was right.

My emotions were as true as they could be. It wasn't true love yet I knew, but it was a friendship and trust far beyond the constraints of simply going out to the cinema or going swimming in a lake. My instincts told me that I had found a good companion. It would be true love someday, but it would take time. Spending any time with Doug was time well spent. I suddenly realised that I was acting like a lovesick adolescent. Slightly embarrassing but true.

Hiding it from Zoe was harder than I thought but she didn't say anything positive or negative. She just smiled. Zoe and Arc went into their bedroom a few minutes later leaving me to surf the channels alone. 

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and looking through the secret peep hole, I saw that it was Markus.
I opened the door with a genuinely surprised look on my face. Whenever Markus had appeared before in my flat, he had appeared in a puff of green smoke.

"Since when do you ring the doorbell?" I enquired.

"Since I heard on the grapevine you've got a new boyfriend" Markus replied. He was wearing a different top tonight thankfully because walking around in his other shirt would have made him look like a pimp. No offence to him I thought.

Tonight, he had gone for the sensible choice of a light blue chequered shirt and jeans.

"Didn't think you'd go with the werewolf" he said in an amazed voice but it also had a sense of deep wondering.

I explained all that had happened in the past twenty four hours. He reprimanded me a little when I told him of the brothel scenario. But once I had explained the whole story, he completely understood why I might have been a little confused. Seeing that I regretted that part completely and was sorry for what I had almost done seemed to cool his temper. He apologised for acting so uptight and stubborn then cleared his throat and changed the subject.

"So Doug has imprinted on ya? That doesn't happen very often outside of the werewolf community" Markus said in awe.

I wondered if it was the kind of awe for his own personal benefit or the awe that would get him massive kudos in the supernatural community. Imagining that it would be like showing off a new toy at school made me smile. A picture of Markus came into my mind using plastic figures of me and Doug shagging each other.
Markus seemed to know what I was imagining and did something I wouldn't have expected. He stuck his tongue out at me for a second. Then, it was as if was never there.

"Anyway, I have to go. A couple of professional bank robbers found a genie in a lamp in a museum"

Looking bemused at this was difficult as it seemed so cliché for one to be found there.

"Now they have wished themselves to become gold statues" Markus explained.

I groaned with slight amusement. Genies in general weren't tricksters. They lived in lamps only as a home, they weren't trapped. They could basically live in any non-living object they wanted. One golden rule was that possession of a human or any other supernatural being was beyond even the most powerful genie's magic.

Which was a relief.

They weren't compelled to grant wishes either; it was just something they did to make sure people didn't think they were evil spirits instead of benevolent servants.

Keeping up the popular myth kept them off the radar.

If only people were more careful about what they wished for, maybe genies would have a better reputation.

"Is it Colin again?" I asked.

Colin was a genie who tended to live around the area. He and his girlfriend Marina had stayed in more objects than were deemed possible. Once an object has been discovered as a genie's home by another being, the genie or genies have to leave it else it could cause mass hysteria or disruption. If everyone thought they could get wishes from a particular object. It would be like Aladdin's lamp all over again.

"No, it's a genie named David. He's only young and a bit unlucky. But it wasn't his fault that the wish was so vague" Markus explained.

He winked at me and in a puff of green smoke he was gone.

I coughed for a few seconds until it faded and cursed at him for setting off my smoke alarm in the kitchen. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment