Thursday 24 November 2011

Free Story #3 - Guided (Chapter 3)


Waking at nearly eleven o'clock was highly unusual for me, yet the next day I stretched and went to brush my teeth. The small hand basin in the en-suite area of the bedroom was quaint with light yellow wallpaper and tiles that had seen better days. Just as the toothpaste was squeezed from its tube, I remembered what happened the night before.

The whole contents of the tube went everywhere. And thankfully, after a hasty clean-up operation, some was left in the cap so I used it as best I could. After the unusual event, going to the kitchen and making breakfast was a task and a half to manage due to the small anxiety attack I had experienced. Sitting down at the table in the dining room, my rectal area gave off a sharp pang of ache.

As I remembered more and more of the encounter last night, part of me really hoped his arse was as sore as mine. Rubbed it gently through my trousers to ease the pain, I continued to eat my toast covered with peanut butter. Why Doug was constantly on my mind I wasn't too sure because after picturing several people whilst pleasuring myself, and seldom thought of the same once twice.

Part of me wondered if this was normal after sex or if it was normal after sex with a werewolf. Whilst thinking about this, it suddenly dawned in that moment just how stupid I had been to go off with a stranger.
Doug could have killed me easily in his transformed state, or taken me to his pack and they could have killed me.

They could also have done to me what he did to me and not with love on their minds. I decided that if ever a werewolf came in the same room as me again, I would be sure to be carrying a piece of silver in my left pocket for insurance.

Just at that moment, Zoe's bedroom door opened and a man stomped out followed by a tabby cat.
A second later Zoe emerged, grabbed the tabby and picked it up. The stranger was a stocky redhead with stubble and three tattoos on both of his arms. It occurred to me in an instant who the man was.

He was one of the leaders of Zoe's coven. They met up every few weeks to assess their less advanced witches on their magic. Clearly something had gone wrong because he looked furious.

"I'm so sorry" Zoe said.

Her voice was a mixture of upper class tone and a kind of northern accent I couldn't define. I probably never would either because she was quite defensive. Without a word, he grabbed his cloak from the sofa and vanished in a puff of glittering orange smoke.

Zoe looked slightly despondent as she stroked the cat in her arms. His name was Arcusir, defined by Zoe as creator of divinity. I wasn't quite sure how to pronounce it so I called him Arc for short; neither he nor Zoe seemed to mind so it stuck. In fact she used the name too but always used his full name when scolding as you would with a child.

I wondered that moment if animals did the same when scolding their young and smiled to think of a cat scolding a kitten in that way for scratching the wallpaper.

Zoe noticed me for the first time and shook her black long hair from her brown eyes and tied it into a ponytail using a rubber band she took from the top pocket of her top.

She sniffed the air slightly as if she couldn't quite find something and looked at me with a confused expression. As first I wondered what she was staring at me for, but then the truth hit home when I felt another muscle spasm emanate from my lower regions. Half of me thought that Zoe would say well done for popping my cherry but the more realistic answer was what I received.

"You lost your virginity with one of them?" she asked.

My confused smile turned instantly to a look of slight disgust and innocence.

At that moment I wondered if Doug had thought of me like I was thinking of him now. The other eventuality was that I was a cheap shag.

I hoped the latter wasn't true but seeing as how he pushed Kevin away, it was too soon to say for sure. Zoe wasn't finished and she broke through my smog of self-analysis to make her point known by snapping her fingers loudly. A book flew off the shelf because due to her heightened emotions, her power was slightly harder to control.

"What's so wrong with one of them?" I asked her innocently.

She rolled her eyes and another book flew off the shelf nearly hitting Arc, who hissed and went out the cat flap to avoid any more magical projectiles.

"Taylor, all werewolves are sluts. They use people just so they can get their fix then move onto someone else. I bet he didn't even tell you his name" Zoe said in a matter of fact tone as if she were trying to explain up was up.

Thinking that she was right was the easy part, convincing my pride was a more difficult mission to accomplish and right now, I was in self-defence mode.

"Well that's where you're wrong Zoe, his name was Doug. And anyway, who's business of yours is it who I sleep with" I retorted.

"I bet you didn't even sleep with him, it was just a quick fling on the car park" Zoe snidely commented.
"Wrong again, it was on the grass by the car park" I snapped back.

If Zoe looked disgusted before, it was nothing compared to what she looked like now. Her eyes were filled with the kind of rage you would normally see in a wild animal just before it strikes something that has injured it.

"Why are you being so defensive about this, he used you, aren't you ashamed of yourself for giving into him?" she screamed. Her body was tense with anger and she seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"No I'm not because he made me feel whole! I was fed up of not getting laid. So I thought a cheap shag in the car park with no danger would be what I needed. And guess what, I've never felt so alive in my whole life!"

Before I knew it, a sharp blow hit me on the right side of the head and I hit the wooden floor. Thankfully there was no cut but boy there was a headache forming.

Zoe was looking down at me with tears falling down her cheeks. She was clearly devastated at what she had done. What happened next was a bit of a blur because of the headache.

But I remember slowly getting to my feet, walking past her, picking up my phone and wallet off the table and leaving without a word. Parking the car in the middle of the town car park and paying a pound for the privilege, I went to the one place where I knew no-one could stop me from doing something untoward.

The brothel was just how I expected it to be, full of men and women wearing scantily clad clothing.
Some wore leather, some wore exotic Middle Eastern clothes and others wore something along the lines of dangerous. Going up the counter, a seedy young woman with broken glasses smiled back at me.

Several of her bottom teeth were false giving her the impression she didn't just work here for the pension plan. I supposed that you needed dental insurance working in a place where oral deviance where second nature to most of the clients.

"What you here for darling?" she asked me. Her voice was slightly high pitched and raspy. It was almost as if someone had shoved a balloon down her throat with the helium still inside.

"You got any free men available?" I asked her.

"For a dance or full intercourse?" she enquired in a monotonous 'I've done this a thousand times' way.

"Full intercourse" I replied.

She looked on her computer. It must have been old because it was running Windows 95. I suppose if it suited the purpose, why change it? Most businesses I knew used Windows XP and I upgraded to 7 when it came out in the UK. She cleared her throat after a few seconds of looking through the disorganised database.

"There's one bloke free now? You ready to go?"

"Yeah"

I seemed to be in a kind of mood where I wanted to prove a point rather than use my common sense.
A decision that was going to end in disaster. The woman closed her eyes for a second. I noticed she had small cataracts on her one eye and she had obviously been trying to ignore them. I waited for her to continue.

"His name is Donahue, he's very muscular. Should be perfect for you" she chimed.

She pressed a button on the desk and a few seconds later, Donahue appeared from behind the desk. The woman was right. He was muscular, hairy and wore a Lycra sleeveless shirt. He looked in his late twenties, early thirties.

"You ready?" he asked me.

His voice was gruff giving me the impression he either smoked very regularly or he had a sore throat.
I nodded sheepishly and he gestured for me to come into the back room with him. I followed nervously and Donahue closed the door. He took off his jeans to reveal a pair of speedos. Ouch, I thought.
"You can undress if you want, or I can do it for ya"

Very quickly, I got down to just my pants.

Thinking for the time being I would leave them on, figuring it might be more erotic to rip them off. Donahue smiled and walked over to me.

"Lie down" he whispered in my ear.

Not wanting to antagonise him, I obeyed the command and lay on the semi-soft mattress behind me. He pulled off my pants and smiled. But my complacence quickly turned to sudden disgust.

Then, almost as if I were snapping out of a trance, I noticed something about Donahue.

It was then I noticed something. There was a mysterious rash on his neck. I could tell that Donahue had an STI and that he wasn't shy about spreading it around. Seeing as how it had been right before, I wasn't going to doubt my judgement. Fear spread through me as I realised that Zoe was right, I could have been in serious danger if Doug hadn't had been a werewolf just interested in a one night stand.

Now I was going to pay the price because my own selfish pride and arrogance got in the way. I tried to move but I couldn't. I saw in horror that Donahue had strapped me to the mattress.

He took off his speedos and revealed its contents. He was ready and I was screwed.

I tried to scream but couldn't. With my entire mind, I prayed for help in my mind hoping that someone would hear me. Just as Donahue was about to bend down, a horrible sound and scream of agony rang through the small room.

Looking up, I saw Donahue was lying on the floor. He had a black eye and blood was trickling from his nose. I didn't feel wet on any part of my body and I hadn't been penetrated so I knew that I was free of any infection. But I was still scared and frightened and cursing myself for being so reckless.

It was then that my attention was drawn to the one person that I had been praying for and dreading to see.
It was Doug.

In the dim light, I could tell he had partially transformed. He was still mostly human but with faint fur and more defined muscles than usual. His teeth were now bared fangs that looked sharper than any kitchen knife I had ever seen. Before I could wonder what the hell was going on, I realised that he was snarling.

I had never seen anything snarl before so I was taken back. He was focusing it on the man who had been about to take me to hell and back and leave me with a return ticket. A few seconds later, Doug punched Donahue unconscious and turned around to face me.

Although I was relieved to see him, seeing a real werewolf in any kind of transformed state was a shock. He could sense my distress so he shifted quickly and painlessly back into his human form.

I suddenly noticed that he had managed to transform enough to scare my attacker but not enough to rip his clothes to shreds. I was filled with admiration and gratitude for my rescuer.

He unstrapped me from the mattress and helped me to my feet. I put my clothes back on and without a word; we left the room and went outside the brothel. We walked to an alley just round the back of the nearest hotel.

Half of me expected him to ask me if I was alright. But like Zoe, Doug took the moral high ground and slapped me hard across the face.

"What the hell were you doing?" he asked me.

I knew I should have been grateful. But the part of me that hated him for leaving me alone last night wasn't going to be silenced.

"I was trying to find someone else, seeing as how you left me last night" I yelled. He clearly wasn't expecting me to be on the defensive so his expression soured slightly.

"I left you last night because I hardly knew you. I didn't think you'd want to stay with me after the sex. Kevin didn't so why would you?"

I wasn't slightly surprised after this; Kevin had just wanted a quick fling like most guys his age. What surprised me the most was the fact that Doug seemed to think I only wanted sex.

"You thought I didn't want to be with you?" I asked him calmer than before. Doug looked away from me at that moment.

"It's very rare that werewolves feel a real connection with other beings because we are very self-involved. The packs tend to keep to themselves and real relationships are rare because we are so sexually active all the time"

I could see his point. But my pride still had one more dice to throw. The next sentence I spoke was definitely a mistake in hindsight.

"Why did you have to transform in front of him?" I asked. His calm face changed into mild anger. For a moment, I was actually scared.

"In case you hadn't noticed, the guy was going to give you a STI; I was trying to protect you"

"You could have exposed yourself there Doug. Most guys would have punched them flat straight away but no, you had to go all Tommy Dawkins on him"

Not being sure if he had seen the show referenced to in that statement took a back seat. As well it would.

"I did what I had to Taylor, to save your life. It's not as though I was going to hurt you"

"Most guys call the police. And how did I know that? Seeing you in human form is one thing, but your other form? In the state you were in you could have easily hurt me"

"I wouldn't hurt you, you know that"

"No I don't Doug. I barely know you. One shag in a car park doesn't automatically give us knowledge of each other. And even if it did, I would still need time to accept it. Last night wasn't like me; I let my feelings get in the way of my better judgement"

The last sentence knocked the wind out of him.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy last night?"

My conscience and good nature was telling me to say no but my emotions said otherwise.

"Yes I did, it was a mistake"

Doug's face contorted into a mixture of grief and anger.

"Well you may as leave then, seeing as how you think I was a mistake to sleep with"

Within two minutes, I had left the alley without looking back and was driving back home with tears starting to leak from the corners of my eyes. As I pulled into my parking space, I heard something that chilled me to my bones.

Howling.

No comments:

Post a Comment