Tuesday 22 November 2011

Free Story #2 - Guided (Chapter 2)

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out the site. Here's Chapter 2 of Guided for ya.


This chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

-

After all this time, finding out new supernaturals existed was a shock and this one was no exception. I had watched the Twilight films and read a lot of Charlaine Harris books so I had a general picture of them but the fact they really existed was a massive issue.

It was like finding out that your best friend is really a government agent with a personality opposite to one you thought you knew.

It was then that something occurred to me. Looking over at the calendar hanging on the wall, it was just what I had feared. It was a full moon. My mouth instantly went dry and I could feel fear and anxiety running through my body ever so slightly.

"Shouldn't we get everyone out of here?" I whispered to him.

Markus shook his head and looked at me. He wore the expression of an adult explaining to a child that two plus two equals four. I hated to be patronised.

But I reminded myself that when it came to matters of the supernatural, I had a lot to learn.

"Myths blown out of proportion. City dwellers are forbidden to attack any humans" he explained whilst taking a swig from a canteen in his pocket.

Almost as if it were fate, Jamelia's 'Beware of the Dog' began playing on the battered CD player. It was a relief to listen to some decent music for a change. The whole evening had been full of nothing but Eminem and 50 Cent.

"They can shift any time of the day or night. On the full moon however, their powerful pheromones are a lot stronger. On that day, they can be detected by other beings"

Well the pheromones explained why I had a constant hard-on. My adrenaline had gone down considerably due to the knowledge that I was safe from attack.

Turning my focus back to Markus, I made a special effort to hide my crotch area from view. As he continued, it was if he was counting off a list. Probably to give me the knowledge that they posed no danger.

"They are in full control of themselves when transformed. Their scratch, blood or other fluids won't change any other magic user or creature into a werewolf.

What they will do is cause you to be highly sexually active for an indeterminate time"
He took a deep breath then carried on with his explanation.

"One other thing they hate anyone saying the word Lycanthropy. They think their form is a gift and they detest any negativity towards it"

I waited to see if he would continue but he didn't. When I looked over at Doug, he was smiling and laughing with his companion.

The other male was blond, thin and had deep brown eyes. He wore a typical surfing dude shirt with slightly torn black tracksuit bottoms and black trainers. He wasn't particularly muscular but Doug didn't seem to mind.

I suspected that he had chosen as a submissive on purpose.

He seemed to be highly concerned with being in control, at least that's what his body language suggested. A few hours later, nearly everyone had left including Markus. I called last orders then did the float so I could lock up as soon as possible. There were no security cameras so I would have to be careful when locking it away.

Looking around the whole building carefully, the only people left were Doug and his companion. Who I would learn later was named Kevin.

As if I needed proof to see what Markus meant by his explanations, Doug kissed Kevin full on with tongue. Instantly, he began to kiss Doug back with such force that they fell to the floor.

After a few seconds, they got up and Kevin left. Doug returned the glasses to the bar and it was then I got a proper look at him. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was dripping with sweat on the front.

"Enjoy the show?" He flirted at me.

I could tell he knew I was gay, I didn't know how but I just knew. Must have been a kind of supernatural ability to tell someone's sexuality. Or maybe he was just horny, one or the other.

"Not bad for a werewolf" I purred back.

For a split second, he looked horrified.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"A little sprite told me" I said simply.

I wondered if he knew what I meant. He smiled a mysterious grin.

He knew all right. Clearly I wasn't the first human with he'd ever met.

"So what's a good looking guy like you doing in a place like this?" I sighed at the cliché and decided to reply in the best way possible.

"Working. And don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Kevin? No, he's more of cheap shag"

I winced at the casual way he referred to his sexual antics. Sheltered life? Hell yeah. The werewolf brushed his hair back and looked at me.

"My names Doug, Doug Henshaw. What yours?"

"Taylor, Taylor Michaels"

"So Taylor, have you ever had sex with a werewolf?" He asked me with an invisible glint in his eye.

"No. I haven't with anyone" I had a horrible yet exciting feeling where this was going. And I was right.

"Right then, time I showed you what it's like" he said and jumped the counter in a single leap.

"As long of course, it's okay with you" he growled lightly. It wasn't threatening, more of an invitation. I weighed my options but my heart won out. I gently grabbed his cheek with my left hand and he then placed his right hand on my hip.

We looked at each other for a split second and he lightly kissed me on the lips. After I pulled away slightly, I asked him something I had to know.

"Sorry, but do you have anything I should know about?"

Doug laughed slightly.

"Werewolves are immune to all kinds of human disease"

I was so relieved that I kissed him full on. My conscience was telling me to slow down but this felt right and I was enjoying it. I was in no danger with him so sod it; I needed to know what it was like. He then kissed me again before I could breathe a sigh of pleasure. I suddenly realised where I was so I pulled away again.

"Wait, I can't just do it here. Let me lock up first."

Doug waited impatiently for me to lock up the club. He fidgeted around and casually played with himself through his trousers. Thankfully the procedure only took ten minutes. The automatic alarm was the worst part, every time I tried to set the code I accidentally pressed the wrong number and I had to start again.

As soon as I had finished locking the front door, he walked me over to the car park which had a small patch of grass next to it. We started to make out and after a second, we fell onto the grass; thankfully it wasn't wet otherwise I could have gained a rather nasty stain.

He took off my shirt and trousers and then took off his own. Two sharp fangs extended from his mouth, he licked them lightly then lay on top of my naked torso. He sniffed me for a few seconds to appreciate my scent. Then as if it were common practice, he gave me a full on kiss like he had done with Kevin.

I then experienced for the first time the feral heat that Markus referred to. It was like having an adrenaline rush mixed with profuse sweating combined with the first waves of arousal. He kissed me again and I joined in this time. Not just because of the sexual chemistry but because I wanted him.

I found him irresistible, the one I had been waiting for all twenty something years of my life. I can't describe what happened when I lost my virginity because it was all such a blur of uncertainty, pleasure and excitement.

When it was over, we got changed back into our hastily thrown aside clothes. We were both stiff as a board, out of breath and covered in sweat.

For a moment, I wasn't sure if I was still alive but a pinch of my arm proved my uncertainty to be nothing more than my imagination.

"Same time next week?" he joked.

But he seemed to be a little bit distant, as if something unusual had happened to him while he had been giving me one. I smiled but before I could answer, he got into his car. It was a small Fiat hatchback with several animal shaped transfers on the bonnet and boot.

He drove away nearly as soon as the car had started. Walking over to my own, I sighed with pleasure.
I drove back to the flat I shared with my friend Zoe who was a witch. Her family had been around since the witch trials so they knew the importance of magical safety.

As I went to bed that night; I thought back to the only parts I could remember of my virginal intercourse. As could be expected, I dreamed of the man, or should I say werewolf, I had shagged only hours before.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment